The Most Essential Reports to Run in FOUNDATION®
28.8 CPE Credits Available
February 20–22, 2023
8am-5pm each day
(Mon, Tues, and Wed)
Margaritaville Resort Orlando
8000 Fins Up Circle
Kissimmee, FL 34747
Join us for this 3-day, in-person training focused on identifying the most useful reports that already exist in FOUNDATION®. This class will also share the best criteria to use when running those reports. Time will be spent reviewing the top reports from the Additional Modules and Project Control Modules, as well as discussing options for creating your own reports.
Key Takeaways Include
Foundation Lists vs. Reports vs. Queries
Accounts Payable Reporting
- Full Invoice, Invoice History & Routing History
- 1099s, Sales Tax, Vendor List
- Accrued Time Off, Underworked Hours, Earnings/Deductions
- Burden, Federal/State/Local Tax
- Union Reports, W2s/W3s
General Ledger Reporting
- Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Statement of Cash Flows
- Data Genies, Post Log, History Detail
- Activity Summary, Check Register, Overhead Allocation
Job Cost Reporting
- Over/Under Billing, Gain/Fade Analysis, Job History Detail
- JC Activity, Change Order List, Job Budget List
- Equipment, Fixed Assets, Inventory
- Service Dispatch, Time & Material
- Unit Price Billing, Project Management
Who Should AttendCPAs, Controllers and Financial & Job Cost Analysts
Course LevelBeginner / Intermediate / Advanced
Delivery MethodGroup Live
Field of StudyComputer Software & Applications – Non-Technical
Hospitality / Food & Beverage
- Breakfast, lunch, beverages and snacks will be provided daily.
Join us for a complimentary Welcome Networking reception Monday evening.
- Tuesday and Wednesday evenings are unscheduled for attendees to spend on their own exploring the area.
- All Foundation College activities will be held at Margaritaville Orlando Resort.
- We encourage participants to stay onsite, both for schedule convenience and networking.
- Take advantage of our special group rate of $229/night.
- This discounted rate is only available through January 19 or until the room block sells out – whichever comes first.
- Click here to reserve your room at the discounted rate today.
Travel & Area Attractions
Nearest AirportOrlando International Airport
- Complimentary shuttle service is offered to Disney, Universal, and SeaWorld
- Sandy beach and zero entry lagoon-style pools
- Daily and nightly entertainment
- State-of-the-art 24-hour fitness center
- Concierge service including assistance with theme park tickets and planning
- Daily activities for adults and children including games, trivia and tie-dye
Scott KernSenior Consultant
Since starting his career with Foundation Software in 2000 as a client services representative, then field trainer, Scott’s extensive knowledge of FOUNDATION and the industry has made him an invaluable asset to clients. This experience has also provided a natural extension into the consulting arena, where he has helped hundreds of clients improve their financial management processes.
Registered CPE Sponsor
Foundation Software is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.